RECEIVE TELEMETRY AND MAINTAIN CONTROL
The GCDS Portal provides browser-based access to critical information about the customer’s application on GCDS. Application owners have access to actionable information such as traffic, bandwidth usage, and alerts with summarized page views. In addition, application owners have the ability to configure GCDS server log delivery and purge cached content.
FOR GCDS CUSTOMERS:
Each customer is provided a view into their GCDS services; increasing visibility, monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- View and Download Traffic Reports
- Configure Alerts based on User Defined Thresholds
- Enable GCDS Log Delivery
- Manage NetStorage Content
- Purge Cached Content from GCDS edge servers
- Manage user access permissions