FOR MORE INFORMATION
Mohringen, (Stuttgart) GE
DSN (314) 421-2979
Fax: (0711) 729-2321, DSN 421
The DISA Africa Command (DISA-AF) Field Office serves as the focal point and manages all DISA support to the U.S. Africa Command (USAFRICOM), by providing quality, timely and cost-effective information services to its components and other customers in the AFRICOM Area of Responsibility (AOR). Support the preparation, coordination and execution of AFRICOM command, control, communications and computer system plans in conducting sustained security engagement.
- Provides a single point of contact for DISA customer service.
- Advises USAFRICOM and its components and customers on use of DISA-related systems and services.
- Manages situational awareness, services interruptions, and restoration of networks supporting USAFRICOM.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and manages support to contingency and exercise operations of the Combatant Commander and the supporting forces.
- Supports critical C2 applications.
- Coordinates implementation of the GIG in support of the Combatant Commander.
- Provides on-site expertise to synchronize Information Assurance operations with USAFRICOM,
- Develops, exercises, and updates the Combatant Commander's contingency plans to ensure DISA support in response to crises and major exercises.
- Coordinates the Combatant Commander's initiatives and requirements with DISA.
- Coordinates DISA initiatives/requirements with the Combatant Commander.
- Supports the Combatant Commander's Integrated Priority List.