DISA employees graduate from National Defense University
By Jennifer Stout
Workforce Development Division
June 29, 2022
DISA graduates from left to right: William Walker, Tinisha McMillan, and Nathan Ng.
Three DISA employees graduated from one of the National Defense University’s 10-month, in-residence graduate programs on June 8.
National Defense University is the nation's premier institution for Joint Professional Military Education.
The university serves to educate, develop and inspire future national security leaders of the United States Armed Forces, civilian federal agencies, industry and partner nations by enhancing their strategic and analytical thinking skills, while creating a network of professional relationships.
- William Walker, JFHQ-DODIN, National War College
- Tinisha McMillan, Cyber Security and Analytics Directorate, Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resources Strategy
- Nathan Ng, DISA Pacific Command, College of Information and Cyberspace
These three graduates were afforded the opportunity to attend the schools as part of DISA’s Advanced Leadership Program, which offers eligible GS/GG 14/15s the opportunity to apply and be selected to attend one of four premier professional development programs.
- National Defense University
- Harvard Senior Executive Fellowship
- George Washington University Senior Leader Program
- Federal Executive Institute: Leadership for a Democratic Society
Visit DISA’s careers page for information on upcoming recruiting events and employment opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to learn more about how DISA is strengthening the nation and warfighter communications.
Subscribe to receive the latest DISA news.
DISA: Trusted to Connect, Protect and Serve