This year the Defense Information Systems Agency will debut the inaugural Department of Defense Public Safety Communications Symposium at the AFCEA TechNet Cyber virtual event.
With focused content for Federal, state, local, and tribal first responders who have the mission of keeping the country safe during natural and man-made events, this symposium will address the myriad facets of DoD public safety communications.
Planned topics include:
- The State 911 Grant Program
- The National Association of State 911 Administrators
- The National Emergency Communications Preparedness Center
- The Federal Communications Commission
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Harriet Rennie-Brown, Executive Director, National Association of State 911 Administrators
- Laurie Flaherty, Coordinator of the National 911 Program, Office of Emergency Medical Services, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Dave Furth, Federal Communications Commission
View or download Event Agenda.
The conference is free to registered Federal, state and local government and military attendees.
All DoD Public Safety Communications Symposium attendees must be registered for AFCEA TechNet Cyber.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.