Joint Deployment Training Center (JDTC)
MISSION AND LOCATION
Provide innovative and relevant functional training and education on Joint Deployment, Global Force Management, and Situational Awareness applications to the Joint Planning and Execution community, joint exercises, and Professional Military Education institutions.
JDTC is the primary functional training, education and support provider for GCCS-J.
JDTC training and education provides military and civilian personnel operating in a joint operation environment with functional knowledge and skills of the processes that encompass: Joint Deployment (w/emphasis on the joint deployment process); Global Force Management (w/emphasis in JCRM and the GFM process); and Situational Awareness (w/emphasis in GCCS-J COP and GCCS-J I3)
As the DoD schoolhouse of record for GCCS-J functional training, our staff of veteran SME instructors and curriculum developers are available to support you and your unit/organization with the programs, resources and capabilities that you require to accomplish your mission.
To register, view our upcoming schedule of courses, or to learn more about our GCCS-J instruction or exercise support, visit our website: http://www.jdtc.eustis.army.mil/, or call us at 757-878-6653.
Visit the GCCS-J Functional Training Blog or JDTC on milBook to chat with veteran SMEs in GCCS-J COP, I3 and JCRM.
Ft. Eustis, Virginia
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Prospective students can register online via the JDTC Student Center via NPRNet at http://www.jdtc.eustis.army.mil/. Once you have created a student account, log-in to register for a course.
Joint Qualified Officer (JQO) credit - Select JDTC courses can be counted as credit towards designation as a Joint Qualified Officer (JQO).
The JDTC offers three venue options* for students:
Resident Training (RT) - Located at Fort Eustis, VA, RT offers students the benefit of face-to-face instruction with JDTC’s cadre of veteran SME instructors and the opportunity to network skills and experiences with JDTC’s diverse joint service student body. Instruction is hands-on and held in one of JDTC’s state-of-the-art learning facilities.
Mobile Training Team (MTT) - Offers the same level of face-to-face instruction as RT. Instructor-led and hands-on instruction is available upon request at one of DoD’s many worldwide satellite Global Command and Control System (GCCS) training facilities. All training is adaptable and can be customized to your unit/organization’s requirements and/or deployment status.
Virtual Campus (VC) - Delivered via the SIPRNet, VC provides students with the freedoms and capabilities of online learning. VC is available in two instructional methods [see note below]:
- Instructor Led (IL) functional training - Where students connect and interact with a live instructor and other students via Defense Connect Online (DCO).
- Self-Paced (SP) functional training - Where students connect via DCO, allows individual students to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule.
The following training and education products are offered through the JDTC with their respective venue option(s) and JQO point value (if offered):
Applications discussed: Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES)
JD1101 JOPES OVERVIEW (JOV) – RT, MTT
JD1102 JOPES SUPPORT PERSONNEL COURSE (JSPC) – RT, MTT, VC (JQO .5pts)
JD2301 JOPES EXECUTIVE PRESENTATION (JEP) – RT, MTT, VC
JD1201 JOPES REFRESHER TRAINING (JRT) – VC
JD2201 JOINT ACTION OFFICER COURSE ENTRANCE EXAM (JAOC-EE) – VC
JD2302 JOINT DEPLOYMENT REDEPLOYMENT PROCESS (JDRP) PRESENTATION – VC
JD2202 DEPLOYMENT VISUALIZATION TOOL (DVT) – VC
JD3101 JOPES FUNCTIONAL MANAGER (JOPES-FM) COURSE – RT (JQO .5pts)
JD2101 JOPES ACTION OFFICER COURSE (JAOC) – RT, MTT (JQO .5pts)
GLOBAL FORCE MANAGEMENT
Applications discussed: Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM)
- GF1101 GLOBAL FORCE MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW (GFM) – RT, MTT
- GF1102 JOINT CAPABILITIES REQUIREMENTS MANAGER (JCRM) COURSE – RT
- GF3101 JCRM FUNCTIONAL MANAGERS COURSE (JCRM-FM) – RT, MTT
- GF1201 JCRM REQUIREMENTS TRAINING (JCRM-RT) – VC
- GF1202 JCRM FORCE PROVIDER TRAINING (JCRM-FPT) – VC
- GF1203 JCRM FORCE PROVIDER AND REQUIREMENTS REFERENCE TOOL – VC
Applications discussed: Common Operational Picture (COP); Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (I3)
- SA2301 SITUATIONAL AWARENESS EXECUTIVE PRESENTATION (SAEP) – RT, MTT
- SA1101 COP BASIC OPERATOR TRAINING (COP-BOT) – VC
- SA1102 COP BASIC OPERATOR COURSE (COP-BOC) – RT, MTT (JQO 1)
- SA1201 COP REACHBACK FRAMEWORK QUERY TOOL (RFQT) TRAINING – VC
- SA1103 INTERNET COMMON OPERATIONAL PICTURE (iCOP) COURSE – VC
- SA2101 COP ADVANCED OPERATOR TRAINING (COP-AOT) – VC
- SA2102 COP ADVANCED OPERATOR COURSE (COP-AOC) – RT, MTT (JQO 1pt)
- SA2103 INTEGRATED IMAGERY AND INTELLIGENCE OPERATOR COURSE (I30C) – RT, MTT (JQO .5pts)
*venue options vary from course to course