Knowledge Management: What is the Future?
DISA hosted the 2nd DOD and Federal Knowledge Management Symposium May 14-16, 2019 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
Digital transformation and a range of innovations - from cloud platforms and robotic process automation to predictive algorithms, natural language processing, chatbots, and cognitive systems - are revolutionizing how employees share, discover, and access enterprise knowledge.
Conference participants examined how to collect, transfer, and use an organization's most valuable asset as instructional knowledge. DOD and federal government decision-makers joined knowledge management (KM) subject matter experts and thought leaders from around the world to provide briefings and presentations based on their experiences of assessing, adopting, and implementing new technology to improve KM practices.
- Creating a Connected Search Experience
- Five Keys to Digital Transformation
- KM Federal Career Series
- Panel Training the KM Workforce
- CUI Overview 2019
- Data Driven Knowledge Datanova
- Hacking KM in a time of AI Innovation Convergence milSuite
- IBM Unlock Your AI Potential
- Information and KM Transforming Government Services
- Intro to Decision Modeling and Notation
- KM Programs Aim High Be Bold
- Knowledge as a Service
- Leveraging KM as the Foundation for AI
- The Knowledge Model and AI
- Two Pizza Teams Project
- KM and AI
- Sandia National Labs
- Taxonomy and Knowledge Management
- The Human Aspect of AI
- The Key to KM is Not Technology
- Data Rich Information Poor
- DTIC Overview
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- IKM in an Operational NATO
- IRS Servicewide KM
- Will AI Replace KM
- Process Automation for Unstructured Content
- UK-MOD Dstl KM in Scientific and Test Environment
Questions should be directed to the DISA Knowledge Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.